Driven by continuous innovation and groundbreaking discoveries, renewable energy businesses operate in a space that is highly competitive and constantly evolving. While your industry continues to make a positive impact on our planet, it is also critical to ensure that you share the developments, progress, and new research findings with the target audience that influences your business revenue and growth.
A comprehensive digital marketing suite is the perfect solution to communicate with your stakeholders, connect with customers, and stand out from the competition. Read on to learn how you can leverage various digital marketing tools to further your business goals.
Top Digital Marketing Strategies for Alternate and Renewable Energy Businesses
We live in an era when information is king. As soon as a customer or prospect is interested in a certain product or service, the first thing they do is a quick online search to look up that brand, or product. Whether it is the company website, videos showcasing usage, or customer reviews or testimonials providing insights into the quality of the product or service, your potential customers want to know everything they can find out about your business. What they discover is what helps them form a first impression of your offering and fuel the decision to explore further.
In a nutshell, it is imperative to create a strong online presence for your business across all digital media platforms that your customers or prospects prefer. Additionally, you need a robust content strategy that ensures the right messaging, and engages and connects your customers to your business. This may include:
- Developing a professional website
- Focusing on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content
- Using social media marketing, email marketing, and other relevant digital marketing tools
- Tracking and measuring your marketing spends and Return on Investment (ROI) through various analytics tools
In the dynamic digital marketing space, strategies continue to evolve based on advances in technology, as well as the ever-changing user behaviors. Here are three strategies that are currently on-trend for maximizing your business reach in the renewable energy sector.
- Social Media Stories: Meet your audience where they are. Leverage “Stories”, one of the latest trends in social media to give your audience a glimpse into the stories of your product or service. Since users can tag others or share your stories within their respective networks, videos on social media may just be one of the best tools to familiarize your clients or prospects with your products.
- Voice Search: Making large strides within SEO content, voice search is one of the most dominant methods of locating anything. Users conduct voice searches not only through their mobile phones, but also through other in-home digital assistant devices. In order to optimize voice search, you may want to consider some of these pre-requisites.
- Ensure that your website loads quickly and is mobile responsive.
- Let your content reflect simple and straightforward language.
- Use long-tail keywords and schema markups that allow search engines to pick up your content and produce effective results for voice searches.
- Mobile-Friendly, Location-Based Ads:
With Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, you can bid for keywords and pay only when a user clicks on your ad. This is a cost-efficient option to ensure that your products reach your potential customers across websites, search engines, social media sites, or even other websites. With Google or Facebook, you get the option to make bid-adjustments to create mobile-friendly ads that appear at the top of search results on mobile devices. You can also leverage other options related to geographical targeting using geo-modified keywords and variations with the “near me” phrase in order to maximize your reach with potential customers.
Partner with a Full-Service Digital Marketing Company to Stay Ahead of the Competition
At Expert WSI eMarketing (WSITM), we are an award-winning, full-service digital marketing company with over 25 years of experience in the SEO and digital space. Whether it is ASEO focused website development, lead generation, online reputation management or brand awareness, we serve the digital marketing needs of a diverse set of clients. This includes renewable energy, alternate energy, sustainable energy, and future energy technology firms, among others.
Our qualified and experienced professionals bring extensive global experience, as well as the expertise to localize the complete digital marketing suite based on the unique needs of your business. We can help you maximize your digital marketing budget and make your business stand out from your competitors.
Learn more about our powerful, customizable renewable energy marketing solutions that can complement your cutting-edge offerings and help you achieve your business goals. Speak to our team of WSI experts at 713-338-3488 or contact us online.