Continue reading "6 Inbound Marketing Tips for Manufacturers"
In today’s digital world, manufacturing companies can no longer continue relying mainly on traditional outbound marketing methods – print ads, telemarketing, trade shows, etc. There is another, more effective way to find new customers – inbound marketing. We know from studies and statistics that inbound marketing works for B2B companies. For example:
- Over 90% of B2B buyers (including those looking for new manufacturing equipment and services) begin their research online.
Here are six tips to help your manufacturing company benefit from digital marketing.
- Improve Your Web Content:Boost the likelihood that your site will be found ahead of your competitors (it’s imperative that you show up on the first pageof search engine rankings). You achieve this by pairing dynamic copywriting with a strong keyword strategy and frequently added blog posts.
- Don’t overlook videos – they are a fantastic way to demonstrate how your product or service works.
- Create Effective Landing Pages and Calls to Action (CTAs): As visitors are successfully driven to your website, your next step is to convert them into leads. Landing pages are highly effective tools for capturing contact information for follow-ups.
- Use Social Media Strategically: Conversations on relevant social media channels allow you to position yourself as an industry expert by sharing useful information posted on your website and driving traffic to it. You also get insight into social chatter about your products or services and interact with current or potential customers.
- Facebook and LinkedIn, for example, offer opportunities for targeting by interests, geography, and job title.
- Turn Your Website into a Lead Generating Machine: Develop a series of integrated strategies built around an enticing offer that draws prospects to a landing page where you collect contact information. Also, promote your special offer on social media, pay-per-click ads, and more.
- Use Site Retargeting: This involves using social media and other platforms to serve up ads to recent visitors to your website. Prospects who didn’t become leads the first time are given the opportunity to click back to your site.
- Nurture Your Leads: This is critical for manufacturing companies, especially those with long sales cycles. Your leads should receive communications over a period of time in order to turn them into customers.
- Use an automated series of emails (specifically targeted) to keep your brand in your prospect’s mind. Bottom-of-the-funnel content must add value and drive conversion.
Inbound B2B Marketing: Final Thoughts
Inbound B2B marketing for manufacturers can generate leads for costs that are much less than older, traditional marketing strategies. And, remember, if your potential customers are unable to find you and are unaware of your brand, they may find your competitors.
Expert WSI eMarketing will help you develop an inbound marketing plan to put you strides ahead of your competitors. We will help you create content specifically designed to appeal to your ideal customers, attract qualified prospects, and keep them coming back.
Call us at 713-338-3488 to learn more about online B2B marketing or contact us online to book a digital strategy consultation.
About the Author
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Don't stop the learning now!
The Foremost Benefits of Houston SEO Services
Are you finding lately that no matter what you do, your marketing isn’t having the same effect as it used to? Perhaps you want to increase foot traffic to your brick-and-mortar stores or hype a new product. Either way, investing in expert Houston SEO services is essential for your success. Here the team of marketing …
Continue reading “The Foremost Benefits of Houston SEO Services”READ MORE
Unlock Your Business Potential with SEO Services in Houston
Having a powerful online presence isn’t just a luxury—it’s an absolute necessity. With most consumers turning to search engines to find the products, services, and information they need, making sure your business is visible and easy to find is crucial. This is where SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, comes into play. However, mastering SEO …
Continue reading “Unlock Your Business Potential with SEO Services in Houston”READ MORE
Start Digital Marketing on the Right Foot in 2023 – Top 7 FAQs
With the excitement and anticipation of a New Year comes the inevitable apprehension business owners experience about what challenges the year will bring. One way to be prepared is to ensure that you utilize your marketing budget to its fullest potential and support your business plan for robust growth this year. What better way to …
Continue reading “Start Digital Marketing on the Right Foot in 2023 – Top 7 FAQs”READ MORE