A Powerful and Compelling Medium in Digital Marketing
Video content consumption is at an all-time high with content creators reporting unheard of spikes in viewership across various platforms. 2 billion active monthly users on YouTube, a 70% increase in Instagram Live (IG Live) streaming, and TikTok becoming mainstream despite being shrouded in controversies in many countries, are just a few examples of the explosion in video content viewership. In fact, GlobalWebIndex reported that 56% of internet users watch videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat every month. One of the reasons for this huge uptick in video content consumption is the lack of out-of-home options for jobs, shopping, dining, and entertainment due to the COVID-19 pandemic. People are staying safe at home, which means your content strategy needs to incorporate video marketing in order to reach your target audience. Read on for some of the top trends in video marketing that can help strengthen your digital marketing blueprint for 2021 and beyond.
Beef up Your Digital Marketing Strategy with these 5 Video Marketing Practices
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video clip may be worth millions. Here are some of the latest video marketing trends for a power-packed digital marketing strategy:
- Make it Interactive: Add an interactive element to your videos in the form of links, options on a website, a shared post, or some other form of call-to-action that gives your viewer something to do once they have watched the clip. Remember, viewers who stick with you and watch the video are already engaged with your brand and content, so it is important to keep up the connection with an intuitive and interesting opportunity.
- Think about Soundless Optimization: A significant number of users watch videos without sound. Captioning and on-screen instructions will ensure that your video content fully reaches the audience, irrespective of the sound. Optimizing for muted video can also make video content more widely accessible and build stronger trust with your audience through powerful visual narratives.
- Add Shoppable Content: With videos slowly creeping into e-commerce, shoppable videos are garnering a greater audience as well. Essentially, you create short video clips that allow your users to click, tap, or buy instantly without leaving the video. It is about mimicking the website experience with greater speed and conversion efficiency.
ExpertWSIeMarketing – Blog Post – April 2021
Keywords (Complete List): Digital marketing, new in digital marketing, How to…, marketing agency, full-service digital marketing, SEO, PPC, Video, digital marketing changes, voice search, using photography,
photos and images in online marketing, marketing engineering firms, marketing law firms, marketing oil
& gas, marketing your manufacturing, Adaptive Search Engine Optimization (ASEO), the difference in SEO
and ASEO, Why do you need ASEO
- Let your Video Content be Omichannel: Whether it is LinkedIn, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok, your target audience is very likely on a rich, multi-channel diet, and you need to ensure that your video content is accessible through all such channels. Optimizing video content for different channels will help you gain traction across multiple digital platforms. However, a one-size-fits-all approach will not work. Adjust the size, type, format,
orientation, shoppable links, and other such elements of your content to maximize the engagement and effectiveness across each channel.
- Don’t Leave out Webinars: In the absence of in-person meetings, events, or trade shows, video is helping fill the void, and webinars is one such video marketing strategy that can help establish your business credibility and leadership within your industry. You can host webinars to discuss your products or services and offer helpful guides or tutorials. Create videos to present interesting industry-relevant facts and figures or provide some insightful commentary on breaking events in your field. Webinars will help you build brand recognition and gain customer loyalty.
Partner with a Full-Service Digital Marketing Company for Your Video Content Strategy
Video content is a powerful medium that evokes thoughts and ideas the way no other digital content medium can. However, your target audience may either absorb, reject, or ignore the message based on its relevance, visual stimulation, and emotional appeal. Creating an impactful video content strategy needs a thorough understanding of the video consumption patterns and preferences of your target audience.
An award-winning, full-service digital marketing company, such as Expert WSI eMarketing (WSITM) can help you do exactly that. Our experience and global expertise in building a holistic digital marketing strategy will put you ahead of your competition on all your online marketing efforts. You can count on our tailor-made solutions for strengthening your brand, generating leads, building customer loyalty, and enhancing online reputation.
Let’s talk about incorporating a rich video marketing strategy into your overall digital marketing plans. Get in touch with our team of WSI experts at 713-338-3488 or contact us online.
About the Author
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Don't stop the learning now!
The Foremost Benefits of Houston SEO Services
Are you finding lately that no matter what you do, your marketing isn’t having the same effect as it used to? Perhaps you want to increase foot traffic to your brick-and-mortar stores or hype a new product. Either way, investing in expert Houston SEO services is essential for your success. Here the team of marketing …
Continue reading “The Foremost Benefits of Houston SEO Services”READ MORE
Unlock Your Business Potential with SEO Services in Houston
Having a powerful online presence isn’t just a luxury—it’s an absolute necessity. With most consumers turning to search engines to find the products, services, and information they need, making sure your business is visible and easy to find is crucial. This is where SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, comes into play. However, mastering SEO …
Continue reading “Unlock Your Business Potential with SEO Services in Houston”READ MORE
Start Digital Marketing on the Right Foot in 2023 – Top 7 FAQs
With the excitement and anticipation of a New Year comes the inevitable apprehension business owners experience about what challenges the year will bring. One way to be prepared is to ensure that you utilize your marketing budget to its fullest potential and support your business plan for robust growth this year. What better way to …
Continue reading “Start Digital Marketing on the Right Foot in 2023 – Top 7 FAQs”READ MORE