Learn the Advantages of Adding Video to Your Digital Marketing Strategy
Did you know that the average attention span of humans is about 8 seconds, which is less than that of a goldfish? In an age of compact screens and short attention spans, digital content creation is all about minimizing distractions, captivating your audience, carving out mind share and creating a lasting impression.
However, the abundance of publishers, gadgets, and an active social media scene can cause information overload, which means your audience may either focus only on what is urgent or important to them, or something extremely eye-catching. Keeping this in mind, your digital marketing efforts will need to adapt to the changing behaviors and preferences of your customers and prospects. That means embracing everything that is evolving or new in digital marketing, and creating a comprehensive strategy that includes:
- A Search Engine Optimized (SEO) website
- PPC plans
- Use of videos, photos, and images in your online marketing efforts
- Incorporating voice search and “near me” search
Top 3 Benefits of Generating Video Content
- Videos and Small Screens is a Happy Marriage: Creating a visual interest requires the use of videos or images. Whether it is memes, images, emoticons, or the exploding popularity of apps, such as YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram, visual media and multimedia are working exceedingly well with the smaller screens. However, in an already overwhelming pool of video content available on the web, what may help your brand gain a competitive advantage is creating content based on the viewing patterns and tastes of your target audience.
- Video Consumption is all About Ease and Convenience: Users are becoming more and more averse to processing written text, especially when they impatiently scroll through apps or websites until something captures their attention. In this context, the growing dominance of visual content, particularly videos, is undeniable. 58% of consumers prefer visual-first content and 74% of consumers share videos from brands on their social networks. A Forbes study on video marketing trends indicates that about 500 million people watch videos on Facebook each day, consuming over 100 million hours of videos per day. Similarly, users consume about one billion hours of videos per day on YouTube. Digital audiences look at videos for information, education, and entertainment. Capitalizing on this trend would mean increased viewership, shares, visibility, brand recall, and conversions for your business.
- Video is a Great Opportunity to Tell Your Story: Familiarizing your audience with your brand’s unique personality or value proposition is several times more difficult in text than in a video. A well-thought out, powerful video marketing strategy will help your business gain rapid recognition and credibility, including repeat clicks, social shares, subscriptions, and purchase.
There is no shortage of statistics related to the adoption and success of video content in digital marketing. Moreover, when most people are simply skimming through websites and apps, it is tough to boost your click-through rates only through texts. Instead, make your brand presence felt and extract the maximum Return on Investment (ROI) on your digital marketing spends by pursuing a balanced marketing strategy.
Hire an Award-Winning, Full-Service Marketing Services Company
Whether you are a professional who is marketing your services, a start-up that is trying to build a marketplace, or a small or medium-sized business that is trying to deepen its reach, count on the qualified professionals at Expert WSI eMarketing. As a full-service marketing agency, with over 25 years of experience, we have the resources and ability to design and implement customized and holistic marketing strategies that meet your marketing goals and budget. Take advantage of our integrated online-offline marketing services to gain an edge over your competitors.
Check out all the awards and accolades we have earned from the prestigious Web Marketing Association (WMA) for our digital marketing efforts across a wide spectrum of industries. This includes legal, medical, fashion and beauty, hospitality and entertainment, technology, automobile, manufacturing, real estate and construction, and many more.
Let’s talk about a tailor-made digital marketing strategy that helps you build brand awareness, grow your online reputation, and generate more leads and sales. Call us at 713-338-3488 or contact us online.
About the Author
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Don't stop the learning now!
Top Trends in Video Marketing in 2021
A Powerful and Compelling Medium in Digital Marketing Video content consumption is at an all-time high with content creators reporting unheard of spikes in viewership across various platforms. 2 billion active monthly users on YouTube, a 70% increase in Instagram Live (IG Live) streaming, and TikTok becoming mainstream despite being shrouded in controversies in many …READ MORE